The Virtual G-Pad is a learner response system that brings interaction and flexibility to lessons, lectures, presentations, briefings, without the need for hardware handsets.
Virtual G-Pad is a cloud learner response system. Images are no longer restricted to the interactive screen or whiteboard as they can be displayed directly on the Virtual G-Pad.
Available on all iOS and Android devices, and works on all major internet browsers using our internet portal.
- Works with your existing hardware (iPads, laptops, tablets, or smartphones) so no need for expensive hardware
- Simple online setup procedures
- Comprehensive and intuitive design
- Present questions to a large group or a single individual
- Cloud hosted and can be accessed using any web-enabled device from anywhere
- Complements any BYOD strategy
- Use existing literature to create interactive training sessions
- Collate data instantly with real-time results
- Supports all question types: true/false, multiple choice, yes/no, multiple mark, sequence, numeric, likert scale and text
- Works with physical response handsets using the virtual handset application