iQ-Pad is our mid-range audience response system that enables you to immediately test or gauge a classroom or audience response to questions using a wide variety of formats.
You can choose to make answers anonymous, or to enable the audience to see how well they are doing in relation to others.
Pre-customised questions can be used, or new ones created during a session. Answers can then be transferred, collected and analysed for future reference, so the participants have a permanent record of their results and feedback, which can be accessed at any time.ing the foreground and background focus, compare the images close up with distant images simultaneously.
Every iQ-Pad system now comes with a free copy of the all new Class Comm 5, packed with new features including online functionality using Virtual G Pad and all the features of CenS Us.
Class Comm software works with PowerPoint so there is no need to learn new software. Use pre prepared PowerPoint slides to save time. It even compiles the reports into an excel spreadsheet so you don’t have to waste time compiling the results.
- Use on multi-platforms such as Mac, Linux and Windows. (Class Comm MP is required to run on Mac and Linux, which has different features to Class Comm 5)
- Embed charts directly into Microsoft PowerPoint with enhanced PowerPoint plug-in
- Personalised learning module
- Constant analysis option allows for feedback during lessons
- Text and drop module allows students to text in responses to questions that can be dragged and dropped onto an image or canvas area
- Pace control setting
- Interactive gaming technology available
- Ad-hoc capability
- 32 student handsets
- 1 teacher handset
- 1 carry case
- 1 receiver
- Class Comm 5 – audience response system software
- and enough batteries to get you started